Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (22-8, 12-5 MWC) host the UNLV Rebels (17-12, 6-11 MWC) after winning 15 straight home games. The Wolf Pack are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Rebels?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Rebels
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has compiled a 17-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 89.5% of those games).
- The Wolf Pack have played six times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -404 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- The Wolf Pack’s ATS record is 19-10-0 this season.
- The Rebels are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or greater this season.
- Nevada’s average point total in outings this season is 139, three points below the total in this game.
UNLV Betting Stats & Info
- UNLV has been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- The Rebels have played as an underdog of +315 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Rebels have a 14-13-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Rebels are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or greater this year.
- The average over/under in UNLV’s games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
Nevada vs. UNLV Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||UNLV AVG||UNLV Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Lucas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- Elijah Harkless puts up 18.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rebels.
- The UNLV leaders in rebounding and assists are Luis Rodriguez with 5.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.8 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Keshon Gilbert with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.9 points and four rebounds per game).
- Justin Webster hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rebels.