Table of Contents
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (11-19, 3-16 ACC) visit the Clemson Tigers (21-9, 13-6 ACC) after losing 11 straight road games. The Tigers are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Fighting Irish?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Fighting Irish
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has been favored on the moneyline 22 times this season. They’ve gone 17-5 in those games.
- The Tigers have an 8-1 record (winning 88.9% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -383 or shorter.
- The Tigers have gone 14-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Fighting Irish have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Clemson’s games this season is 0.2 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Notre Dame has won two out of the 13 games, or 15.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Fighting Irish have been at least a +305 moneyline underdog three times this season, but was upset in each of those games.
- The Fighting Irish have a 9-20-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Fighting Irish have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Notre Dame this year is 1.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Notre Dame AVG||Notre Dame Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Hunter Tyson leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.7 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Clemson’s best passer is Chase Hunter, who averages 4.4 assists per game to go with his 14 PPG scoring average.
- Tyson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- Nate Laszewski averages 14.1 points and 7.2 rebounds per game for the Fighting Irish, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Trey Wertz records more assists than any other Notre Dame teammate with 3.2 per game. He also scores 8.6 points and grabs three rebounds per game.
- Cormac Ryan makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Fighting Irish.