Table of Contents
The No. 8 seed Northern Colorado Bears (11-19, 6-12 Big Sky) are favored by three points in the Big Sky Tournament over the No. 7 seed Portland State Vikings (12-18, 6-11 Big Sky). The teams will hit the court Saturday at 10:00 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wanna make every game this tourney more action-packed? Run your brackets at RunYourPool, the Internet’s #1 March Madness software!
Start here >
How do I watch Bears vs. Vikings?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: Idaho Central Arena
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Vikings
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado has a 9-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- The Bears are 5-2 (winning 71.4% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -162 or shorter.
- The Bears are 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Vikings are 6-9 against the spread.
- Northern Colorado’s average point total in outings this season is 150.5, 8.5 points below the total in this game.
Portland State Betting Stats & Info
- Portland State has won five, or 25%, of the 20 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Vikings have entered 15 games this season as the underdog by +135 or more and is 3-12 in those contests.
- The Vikings are 10-17-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Vikings are 6-9 against the spread.
- The average point total for Portland State this year is 7.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||Portland State AVG||Portland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Dalton Knecht leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, putting up 20.1 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Northern Colorado’s best passer is Matt Johnson, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 12.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Knecht, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- Cameron Parker averages 18 points and adds 6.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Vikings’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Hunter Woods is at the top of the Portland State rebounding leaderboard with five rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.9 points and adds 1.2 assists per game.
- Jorell Saterfield knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Vikings.