Table of Contents
The George Washington Colonials (16-14, 10-7 A-10) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the VCU Rams (23-7, 14-3 A-10) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023 as 7-point underdogs. The Rams have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
How do I watch Rams vs. Colonials?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: USA
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Rams vs. Colonials
VCU Betting Stats & Information
- VCU has compiled a 20-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -310 or shorter, the Rams have gone 13-2 (86.7% winning percentage).
- So far this season, the Rams have compiled a 16-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Colonials have a 6-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- The average point total in VCU’s games this year is 12.8 fewer points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, George Washington has been the underdog 17 times and won eight, or 47.1%, of those games.
- The Colonials have a record of 4-3 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +249 on the moneyline.
- The Colonials have a 15-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Colonials are 6-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- The average point total for George Washington this season is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
VCU vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|VCU Rank||VCU AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
VCU Rams Leaders
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads the Rams in points and assists per game, scoring 12.9 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Jalen DeLoach leads VCU in rebounding, grabbing 7.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 10 points a contest.
- David Shriver makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- The Colonials’ James Bishop puts up enough points (21.7 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. grabs 7.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.2 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Brendan Adams is reliable from distance and leads the Colonials with 2.4 made threes per game.