Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (16-14, 9-10 ACC) host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (18-12, 10-9 ACC) at JMA Wireless Dome on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The sportsbooks see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The point total in the matchup is 157.5.
How do I watch Orange vs. Demon Deacons?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Betting Lines for Orange vs. Demon Deacons
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has been the moneyline favorite 18 times this season. They’ve finished 14-4 in those games.
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -109 or shorter, the Orange have a 14-4 record (winning 77.8% of their games).
- The Orange’s ATS record is 15-14-1 this season.
- The average point total in Syracuse’s games this season is 10.2 fewer points than the total of 157.5 in this matchup.
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wake Forest has been the underdog 12 times and won four, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Demon Deacons have entered 13 games this season as the underdog by -111 or more and is 5-8 in those contests.
- The Demon Deacons are 16-14-0 ATS this year.
- The average point total for Wake Forest this season is 6.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Syracuse vs. Wake Forest Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Wake Forest AVG||Wake Forest Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Joseph Girard III leads the Orange in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Jesse Edwards is Syracuse’s leading rebounder, pulling down 10 per game, while Judah Mintz is its best passer, distributing 4.5 assists in each contest.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Girard, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- Tyree Appleby’s points (18.7 per game) and assists (6.2 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards.
- Andrew Carr grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.1 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard.
- Damari Monsanto is the most prolific from deep for the Demon Deacons, hitting 3.2 threes per game.