Table of Contents
The top-seeded Furman Paladins (26-7, 15-3 SoCon) are 3-point favorites to win the SoCon Tournament Championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 7 seed Chattanooga Mocs (18-16, 7-11 SoCon) on Monday at Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM and airs on ESPN.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Paladins vs. Mocs?
- Game Day: Monday, March 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Arena: Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville
Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Mocs
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has been favored on the moneyline 27 times this season. They’ve gone 22-5 in those games.
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -171 or shorter, the Paladins have a 20-5 record (winning 80% of their games).
- The Paladins have gone 17-13-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Mocs are 1-5 against the spread.
- The average total in Furman’s games this year is 2.4 more points than the total of 150.5 in this game.
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Chattanooga has won four out of the 14 games, or 28.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- This season, the Mocs have won one of their five games when they’re the underdog by at least +146 on the moneyline.
- The Mocs are 14-16-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Mocs are 1-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Chattanooga this year is 1.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Furman vs. Chattanooga Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||Chattanooga AVG||Chattanooga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- The Paladins scoring leader is Mike Bothwell, who averages 18 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Jalen Slawson leads Furman in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while JP Pegues leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Pegues makes more threes per game than any other member of the Paladins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Jamal Johnson sits atop the Mocs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.8 points and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Chattanooga’s assist leader is Dalvin White with 2.8 per game. He also records 9.5 points per game and tacks on 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Johnson hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mocs.