Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Cleveland State Vikings (21-12, 14-6 Horizon League) are 2-point underdogs in the Horizon League championship game, as bookmakers think the No. 4 Northern Kentucky Norse (21-12, 14-6 Horizon League) will claim the automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket. The title game tips off Tuesday at 7:00 PM, live on ESPN.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Norse vs. Vikings?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Betting Lines for Norse vs. Vikings
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky has won 71.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (15-6).
- The Norse are 14-3 (winning 82.4% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- The Norse are 14-17-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Vikings are 7-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under Northern Kentucky has had in its matchups this year is six more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Info
- Cleveland State has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won six (46.2%) of those contests.
- The Vikings have entered nine games this season as the underdog by +123 or more and is 2-7 in those contests.
- The Vikings have a 15-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have a 7-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Cleveland State’s games this season is 14.2 more points than the point total of 126 in this outing.
Northern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Cleveland State AVG||Cleveland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- The Norse scoring leader is Marques Warrick, who averages 19.1 per contest to go with 2.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 9.8 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Warrick leads the Norse in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- Tristan Enaruna collects 15.6 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Vikings, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Deshon Parker records more assists than any other Cleveland State teammate with 4.1 per game. He also scores 9.7 points and grabs 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Drew Lowder is reliable from deep and leads the Vikings with 1.6 made threes per game.