Table of Contents
The top-seeded Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (29-4, 18-0 Summit League) are favored by 10.5 points when they face off the No. 3 seed North Dakota State Bison (16-16, 11-7 Summit League) in the Summit League Tournament Championship with an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket up for grabs. The game on Tuesday at Denny Sanford Premier Center begins at 9:00 PM and airs on ESPN2.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Golden Eagles vs. Bison?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Arena: Denny Sanford Premier Center
Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Bison
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has won all 25 games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Eagles have played in 16 games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -610 or shorter and won each time.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have compiled a 12-16-1 record against the spread.
- The Bison have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Oral Roberts has had in its games this season is one more point than this particular game’s point total.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota State has been the underdog 17 times and won four, or 23.5%, of those games.
- The Bison have a record of 1-5 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +439 on the moneyline.
- The Bison have a 15-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this season, the Bison are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for North Dakota State this season is 7.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- Max Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 22.1 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- Connor Vanover is Oral Roberts’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 13 points per game.
- Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson leads the Bison scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, hitting 18.2 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Boden Skunberg averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bison.