Table of Contents
The No. 8 seed Michigan Wolverines (17-14, 11-9 Big Ten) and the No. 9 seed Rutgers Scarlet Knights (18-13, 10-10 Big Ten) will look to advance in the Big Ten tournament on Thursday as they meet in the conference tournament at 12:00 PM on Big Ten Network. Michigan is listed as a 3-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Wolverines vs. Scarlet Knights?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Scarlet Knights
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan has put together a 15-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Wolverines have a 13-2 record (winning 86.7% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -154 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 17-13-1 ATS this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have a 4-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Michigan’s games this season is 10 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Rutgers Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Rutgers has been the underdog 10 times and won four of those games.
- The Scarlet Knights have a record of 3-5 when they’re set as an underdog of +133 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Scarlet Knights are 18-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Scarlet Knights have a 4-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average total in Rutgers’ games this year is five fewer points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Michigan vs. Rutgers Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Rutgers AVG||Rutgers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wolverines is Hunter Dickinson, who puts up 18.2 points and nine rebounds per game.
- Michigan’s best passer is Dug McDaniel, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 8.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Jett Howard, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- Clifford Omoruyi puts up 13.5 points and 9.8 rebounds per game for the Scarlet Knights, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Rutgers’ assist leader is Paul Mulcahy with 4.9 per game. He also averages 8.2 points per game and tacks on 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Cam Spencer is dependable from distance and leads the Scarlet Knights with two made threes per game.