Table of Contents
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (16-15, 9-11 Big Ten) are favored by 6 points in the Big Ten Tournament when they play the Minnesota Golden Gophers (8-21, 2-17 Big Ten) Wednesday at United Center, beginning at 9:00 PM on Big Ten Network. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Cornhuskers vs. Golden Gophers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Betting Lines for Cornhuskers vs. Golden Gophers
Nebraska Betting Stats & Information
- Nebraska has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Cornhuskers have played five times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -253 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- The Cornhuskers are 13-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Golden Gophers have an 8-8-2 record against the spread.
- The average total Nebraska has had set in matchups this year is 0.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- Minnesota has entered the game as underdogs 24 times this season and won three, or 12.5%, of those games.
- The Golden Gophers have a record of 2-16 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +208 on the moneyline.
- The Golden Gophers have a 12-15-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Gophers have an 8-8-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average over/under for Minnesota’s games this season is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Nebraska vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Nebraska Rank||Nebraska AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- The Cornhuskers leader in points and rebounds is Derrick Walker, who scores 13.7 points and grabs 7.3 boards per game.
- Sam Griesel is Nebraska’s best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 11.8 PPG.
- Keisei Tominaga leads the Cornhuskers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- The Golden Gophers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dawson Garcia with 15.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper records more assists than any other Minnesota player with 6.1 per game. He also averages 9.8 points and pulls down 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Gophers.