Table of Contents
The No. 7 seed Oklahoma State Cowboys (17-14, 8-10 Big 12) take on the No. 10 seed Oklahoma Sooners (15-16, 5-13 Big 12) as 1.5-point favorites in the Big 12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Center, tipping off at 9:30 PM. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Cowboys vs. Sooners?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: T-Mobile Center
Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Sooners
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has gone 14-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 82.4%).
- The Cowboys are 13-3 (winning 81.2% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -122 or shorter.
- The Cowboys’ ATS record is 15-16-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Sooners have a 10-8 record against the spread.
- The average total Oklahoma State has had set in matchups this year is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- Oklahoma has won six, or 33.3%, of the 18 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Sooners have won six of their 18 games, or 33.3%, when they’re the underdog by at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The Sooners’ ATS record is 15-16-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Sooners are 10-8 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Oklahoma’s games this season is 0.6 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys scoring leader is Bryce Thompson, who averages 11.9 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads Oklahoma State in rebounding, averaging eight per game, while Avery Anderson III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- John-Michael Wright leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield racks up 16.1 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tanner Groves’ stat line of seven rebounds, 10.1 points and 1.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard.
- Sherfield is dependable from deep and leads the Sooners with 2.6 made threes per game.