Table of Contents
The No. 5 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (19-12, 11-9 Big Ten) are favored by 4.5 points in the Big Ten Tournament against the No. 13 seed Ohio State Buckeyes (14-18, 5-15 Big Ten) on Thursday at United Center, tipping off at 2:30 PM on Big Ten Network.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Hawkeyes vs. Buckeyes?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Buckeyes
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa has won 15 of 21 games when the moneyline favorite this season (71.4%).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -191 or shorter, the Hawkeyes have an 11-2 record (winning 84.6% of their games).
- The Hawkeyes’ ATS record is 17-13-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Buckeyes are 2-5 against the spread.
- Iowa’s average total in outings this season has been 155, two points higher than the total in this particular game.
Ohio State Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio State has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won three (21.4%) of those contests.
- The Buckeyes have a record of 4-6 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +162 on the moneyline.
- The Buckeyes are 12-20-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes have a 2-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Ohio State’s games this season is 11.2 fewer points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
Iowa vs. Ohio State Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Ohio State AVG||Ohio State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Kris Murray leads the Hawkeyes in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 20.5 points and 8 rebounds per game.
- Connor McCaffery leads Iowa in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 6.7 points per contest.
- The Hawkeyes get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- Brice Sensabaugh is the top scorer for the Buckeyes with 16.3 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Ohio State’s leader in rebounds is Zed Key with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Isaac Likekele with 2.7 per game.
- Sensabaugh is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Buckeyes, hitting 1.9 threes per game.