Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed Oregon Ducks (18-13, 12-8 Pac-12) are favored by 2.5 points in the Pac-12 Tournament against the No. 5 seed Washington State Cougars (17-15, 11-9 Pac-12) on Thursday at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 5:30 PM on Pac-12 Network.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Ducks vs. Cougars?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Cougars
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has won 72.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (13-5).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -144 or shorter, the Ducks have a record of 13-5 (72.2% winning percentage).
- The Ducks’ ATS record is 14-17-0 this season.
- The Cougars have a 5-7 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Oregon’s games this season is 4.2 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Washington State Betting Stats & Info
- Washington State has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won twice.
- The Cougars have entered 12 games this season as the underdog by +122 or more and is 1-11 in those contests.
- The Cougars have a 17-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have a 5-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Washington State’s games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Oregon vs. Washington State Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||Washington State AVG||Washington State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- The Ducks leader in points and rebounds is N’Faly Dante, who scores 13.5 points and pulls down 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Will Richardson leads Oregon in assists, averaging 5.2 per game while also scoring 12.5 points per contest.
- Richardson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ducks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Washington State Cougars Leaders
- TJ Bamba is at the top of the Cougars scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also collects 3.6 rebounds and dishes out 1.6 assists per game.
- Mouhamed Gueye puts up a stat line of 8.5 rebounds, 14.3 points and 1.9 assists per game for Washington State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Justin Powell has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 10.3 points and 3.8 rebounds per outing.
- Powell averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.