Table of Contents
The No. 2 seed Xavier Musketeers (23-8, 15-5 Big East) are favored by 12.5 points in the Big East Tournament over the No. 10 seed DePaul Blue Demons (10-22, 3-17 Big East). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 7:00 PM live on Fox Sports 1, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Musketeers vs. Blue Demons?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Blue Demons
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier has won 86.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (19-3).
- The Musketeers have won all eight games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -839 or shorter.
- The Musketeers are 17-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Xavier’s games this season is 4.1 more points than the total of 152.5 in this matchup.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul has entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won four, or 17.4%, of those games.
- The Blue Demons have not won as an underdog of +570 or more on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- The Blue Demons have a 12-18-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in DePaul’s games this year is 4.8 fewer points than the point total of 152.5 in this outing.
Xavier vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Musketeers this season is Souley Boum, who averages 16.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.
- Zach Freemantle leads Xavier in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Colby Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- The Musketeers get the most three-point shooting production out of Boum, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Umoja Gibson scores 15.7 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Demons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Eral Penn is at the top of the DePaul rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.5 points and adds 0.7 assists per game.
- Gibson is dependable from distance and leads the Blue Demons with 2.7 made threes per game.