Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) and the No. 13 seed Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) will meet on Friday at 9:55 PM in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Indiana is a 4-point favorite in the matchup, which airs on TBS. Here’s everything you need to know ahead of this 4-13 matchup in the Midwest Region bracket.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Hoosiers vs. Golden Flashes?
- Game Day: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:55 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: MVP Arena
Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Golden Flashes
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana is 17-5 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.3%).
- The Hoosiers have gone 13-2 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -190 or shorter (86.7% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Hoosiers have put together a 15-17-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Golden Flashes are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Indiana has had set in matchups this year is three more points than this outing’s point total.
Kent State Betting Stats & Info
- Kent State has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Golden Flashes are 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +160 or more on the moneyline.
- The Golden Flashes are 21-11-1 ATS this year.
- The Golden Flashes are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Kent State this year is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Kent State Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Kent State AVG||Kent State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Hoosiers is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who tallies 20.8 points, 10.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- Sincere Carry racks up 17.7 points and tacks on 4.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Flashes’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Miryne Thomas grabs 5.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.6 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Kent State rebounding leaderboard.
- Carry knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Flashes.