Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed in the East Region bracket, the Tennessee Volunteers (23-10), and the No. 13 seed Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (26-7) play in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at Amway Center, tipping off at 9:40 PM. Tennessee is a 10.5-point favorite in the contest, which airs on CBS.
Wanna make every game this tourney more action-packed? Run your brackets at RunYourPool, the Internet’s #1 March Madness software!
Start here >
How do I watch Volunteers vs. Ragin’ Cajuns?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Ragin’ Cajuns
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has a 19-7 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 73.1% of those games).
- The Volunteers have an 8-3 record (winning 72.7% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -571 or shorter.
- The Volunteers are 17-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s average point total in matchups this year is 129.8, 6.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Louisiana has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have played as an underdog of +425 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ ATS record is 16-14-0 this year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 10.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average point total for Louisiana this year is 11.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Louisiana AVG||Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi leads the Volunteers in scoring, tallying 12.9 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Olivier Nkamhoua leads Tennessee in rebounding, averaging five per game, while Zakai Zeigler leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.4 in each contest.
- Vescovi makes more threes per game than any other member of the Volunteers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- Jordan Brown puts up 19.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per game for the Ragin’ Cajuns, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Themus Fulks’ assist statline leads Louisiana; he racks up 5.9 assists per game.
- Greg Williams Jr. is dependable from deep and leads the Ragin’ Cajuns with 1.8 made threes per game.