Table of Contents
The No. 10 Utah State Aggies (26-8) are 2-point favorites to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 7 Missouri Tigers (24-9) on Thursday, starting at 1:40 PM on TNT. Here’s everything you need to know about this 7-10 matchup before filling out your bracket.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Aggies vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Tigers
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has put together a 25-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 86.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -132 or shorter, the Aggies have a 25-4 record (winning 86.2% of their games).
- The Aggies are 21-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have a 5-7 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Utah State’s average point total in matchups this season is 148.3, 6.2 points less than the total in this game.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Missouri has been the underdog 14 times and won six, or 42.9%, of those games.
- The Tigers have entered 14 games this season as the underdog by +111 or more and is 6-8 in those contests.
- The Tigers are 16-15-1 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have a 5-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- The average point total for Missouri this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Utah State vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Steven Ashworth, who scores 16.3 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Daniel Akin is Utah State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.9 boards in each contest while scoring 12 points per game.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Ashworth, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- Kobe Brown sits on top of the Tigers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Nick Honor records more assists than any other Missouri teammate with 2.8 per game. He also averages 8 points and grabs 1.6 rebounds per game.
- D’Moi Hodge is the most prolific from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.9 threes per game.