Table of Contents
A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament East Region bracket is on the line when the No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) meet the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) on Sunday at 2:40 PM on CBS. Kentucky has been installed as a 3-point favorite to win this second round matchup.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Wildcats
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has won 15 of 23 games when favored on the moneyline this season (65.2%).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -154 or shorter, the Kentucky Wildcats have gone 14-8 (63.6% winning percentage).
- The Kentucky Wildcats’ ATS record is 16-17-0 this season.
- The Kansas State Wildcats have a 4-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Kentucky’s average point total in matchups this season is 142.2, 2.3 points less than the total in this game.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas State has won five, or 35.7%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Kansas State Wildcats have won four of their nine games, or 44.4%, when they’re the underdog by at least +131 on the moneyline.
- The Kansas State Wildcats’ ATS record is 22-11-0 this season.
- The Kansas State Wildcats have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average point total for Kansas State this season is the same as this game’s over/under.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- The Kentucky Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Oscar Tshiebwe, who scores 16.2 points and pulls down 13.5 rebounds per game.
- Cason Wallace is Kentucky’s best passer, distributing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 11.4 PPG.
- The Kentucky Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Antonio Reeves, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Keyontae Johnson records 17.7 points and 7.1 rebounds per game for the Kansas State Wildcats, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Markquis Nowell records more assists than any other Kansas State teammate with 7.8 per game. He also scores 16.8 points and grabs 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Nowell is dependable from three-point range and leads the Kansas State Wildcats with 2.4 made threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!