Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (26-8) are 3.5-point favorites to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 5 seed Saint Mary’s Gaels (27-7) on Sunday at 6:10 PM on TNT.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Huskies vs. Gaels?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: MVP Arena
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Gaels
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has a 22-7 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75.9% of those games).
- The Huskies have a record of 20-5 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -174 or shorter (80% win percentage).
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 21-12-0 this season.
- The Gaels are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total UConn has had set in matchups this year is 15.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- This season, the Gaels have been at least a +148 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The Gaels have gone 18-13-2 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Gaels are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Saint Mary’s (CA) this year is three points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies leader in points and rebounds is Adama Sanogo, who scores 17.1 points and pulls down 7.4 boards per game.
- UConn’s best passer is Tristen Newton, who averages 4.6 assists per game to go with his 10 PPG scoring average.
- Jordan Hawkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- Logan Johnson averages 14.6 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Gaels’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Mitchell Saxen’s stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 11.8 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Saint Mary’s (CA) rebounding leaderboard.
- Alex Ducas is reliable from three-point range and leads the Gaels with 2.5 made threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!