Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Xavier Musketeers (26-9) are 5-point favorites as they attempt to punch their ticket to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second round Midwest Region bracket matchup against the No. 11 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (24-11) on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum, beginning at 12:10 PM on CBS.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Musketeers vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 12:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Panthers
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier has a 21-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 87.5% of those games).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -207 or shorter, the Musketeers have a 13-2 record (winning 86.7% of their games).
- The Musketeers have gone 18-16-1 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers are 7-3 against the spread.
- The average total Xavier has had in its games this season is 3.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- Pittsburgh has entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won nine, or 52.9%, of those games.
- The Panthers have a record of 5-5, a 50% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +173 or more by bookmakers this season.
- So far this year, the Panthers have put together a 24-11-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 7-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Pittsburgh’s games this season is seven fewer points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- The Musketeers leader in points and assists is Souley Boum, who scores 16.5 points per game to go with 4.3 assists.
- Jack Nunge is Xavier’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.9 boards in each contest while scoring 14 points per game.
- The Musketeers get the most three-point shooting production out of Boum, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- Jamarius Burton is the top scorer for the Panthers with 15.2 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Pittsburgh’s leader in rebounds is Blake Hinson with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Nelly Cummings with 4.7 per game.
- Hinson averages 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!