Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5) will take to the court against the No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament up for grabs. Gonzaga is a 4.5-point favorite to take a step forward in the bracket, which tips off at 9:40 PM on TBS.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Horned Frogs?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Horned Frogs
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has gone 25-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 89.3%).
- The Bulldogs have gone 23-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -199 or shorter (92% win percentage).
- The Bulldogs are 14-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Gonzaga’s average point total in matchups this year is 160.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this game.
TCU Betting Stats & Info
- TCU has won five, or 41.7%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Horned Frogs are 5-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +167 or more on the moneyline.
- The Horned Frogs’ ATS record is 16-18-0 this season.
- The Horned Frogs have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- The average over/under for TCU’s games this year is 13.4 fewer points than the point total of 156.5 in this outing.
Gonzaga vs. TCU Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||TCU AVG||TCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Drew Timme, who puts up 20.9 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Nolan Hickman is Gonzaga’s best passer, distributing 3.2 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- Julian Strawther leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles is at the top of the Horned Frogs scoring leaderboard with 17.6 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and averages 2.6 assists per game.
- TCU’s leader in rebounds is Emanuel Miller with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Damion Baugh with 5.9 per game.
- Miles is reliable from three-point range and leads the Horned Frogs with 1.4 made threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!