Table of Contents
A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament Midwest Region bracket is on the line when the No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) meet the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-7) on Sunday at 8:40 PM on TNT. Indiana has been installed as a 1.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Hoosiers vs. Hurricanes?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: MVP Arena
Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Hurricanes
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana is 18-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 78.3%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter, the Hoosiers have a record of 17-5 (77.3% winning percentage).
- The Hoosiers are 16-17-1 ATS this season.
- The Hurricanes are 6-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Indiana’s average point total in matchups this year is 143.1, 2.4 points fewer than the total in this game.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Miami has won four out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hurricanes have a record of 4-3 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The Hurricanes are 19-14-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Hurricanes are 6-1 against the spread.
- Miami’s games this year have averaged a total of 150.5 points, five more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 20.9 points, pulling down 10.9 boards and dishing out 4.1 assists per game.
- The Hoosiers get the most three-point shooting production out of Miller Kopp, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong’s points (15.8 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Hurricanes’ leaderboards.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 9.8 rebounds, 13.6 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Miami rebounding leaderboard.
- Nijel Pack is reliable from distance and leads the Hurricanes with 2.4 made threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!