Table of Contents
The No. 9 seed from the East Region bracket, the Florida Atlantic Owls (32-3), meet the No. 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (21-15) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. Florida Atlantic has been installed as a 15-point favorite to win this second round matchup, which tips off at 7:45 PM on truTV.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Owls vs. Knights?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: truTV
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Arena: Nationwide Arena
Betting Lines for Owls vs. Knights
Florida Atlantic Betting Stats & Information
- Florida Atlantic is 26-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 96.3%).
- The Owls have won all three games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1191 or shorter.
- The Owls are 22-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Florida Atlantic’s games this year is 6.1 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Stats & Info
- Fairleigh Dickinson has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won seven, or 50%, of those games.
- This season, the Knights have won one of their four games when they’re the underdog by at least +750 on the moneyline.
- The Knights have gone 15-18-1 ATS this season.
- The Knights are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Fairleigh Dickinson this season is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Atlantic Rank||Florida Atlantic AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson AVG||Fairleigh Dickinson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Atlantic Owls Leaders
- The Owls scoring leader is Johnell Davis, who averages 13.5 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Vladislav Goldin leads Florida Atlantic in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Nicholas Boyd leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- Alijah Martin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Owls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Leaders
- Demetre Roberts scores 16.5 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Joe Munden Jr. grabs 4.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Fairleigh Dickinson rebounding leaderboard.
- Grant Singleton is reliable from three-point range and leads the Knights with 2.2 made threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!