Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (23-10) are set to take on the No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (22-12) with a Sweet 16 berth in the South Region of the bracket up for grabs on Sunday at Ball Arena. Baylor is a 1-point favorite to advance in this second round matchup, which airs on TBS.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Bears vs. Bluejays?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Bluejays
Baylor Betting Stats & Information
- Baylor has won 70.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (19-8).
- The Bears have a 19-8 record (winning 70.4% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- The Bears are 17-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Baylor’s average total in matchups this year has been 146.9, 0.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Creighton Betting Stats & Info
- Creighton has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Bluejays have entered seven games this season as the underdog by -104 or more and is 1-6 in those contests.
- So far this season, the Bluejays have compiled a 17-17-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Bluejays are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Creighton this season is 1.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Baylor vs. Creighton Season Stat Comparison
|Baylor Rank||Baylor AVG||Creighton AVG||Creighton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Adam Flagler leads the Bears in points and assists per game, scoring 15.6 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Baylor’s best rebounder is Jalen Bridges, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 10.2 PPG average.
- Flagler leads the Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner puts up 15.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bluejays.
- Creighton’s leader in rebounds is Baylor Scheierman with 8.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Ryan Nembhard with 4.9 per game.
- Scheierman hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bluejays.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!