Table of Contents
Bill Haas enters play in the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) with +18000 odds after an 11th-place showing in the Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club on March 1 – 4 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Haas before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
Bill Haas Recent Performance
- Over his last 15 rounds of play, Haas has finished below par on six occasions while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score twice in his last 15 rounds.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Haas has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Bill Haas History at Corales Puntacana Championship
- Haas wound up 44th at this event the lone time he made the cut.
- Haas survived the cut in one of his last three trips to this event.
- Haas took 44th the most recent time he competed in this tournament (in 2022).
- His last time here, he posted a top-10 score of the day in one round.
Bill Haas’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Love golf? Play a Fantasy Golf Pool alongside friends and family with the internet’s ultimate golf pool software, RunYourPool.com.