Table of Contents
George McNeill heads into the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) with +60000 odds after making the cut and finishing 61st in his last event, the Puerto Rico Open. Before McNeill tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
George McNeill Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, McNeill has finished below par on four occasions while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores once in his last 14 rounds.
- McNeill has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
George McNeill History at Corales Puntacana Championship
- McNeill has two top-20 finishes, with one of those also ending up top-10 finish, over his past five apearances at this event. (His average finishing position was 20th over that span.)
- In McNeill’s last five appearances at this event, he’s made the cut three times.
- McNeill finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
George McNeill’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Love golf? Play a Fantasy Golf Pool alongside friends and family with the internet’s ultimate golf pool software, RunYourPool.com.