Table of Contents
Kevin Stadler heads into the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) with +100000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 65th in his most recent time at this event in 2022. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Stadler before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
Kevin Stadler Recent Performance
- Stadler has finished below par three times and carded a better-than-average score in two of his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Stadler has not finished within five strokes of the top score of the day in any of his last 12 rounds.
Kevin Stadler History at Corales Puntacana Championship
- Stadler finished 65th the last time he played this event (in 2022).
- He carded one round with a score under par in his last competition in this tournament.
Kevin Stadler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Love golf? Play a Fantasy Golf Pool alongside friends and family with the internet’s ultimate golf pool software, RunYourPool.com.