Table of Contents
Both the Philadelphia Phillies (19-19) and the Colorado Rockies (16-23) will look for hitters to continue streaks when the teams square off on Saturday at 8:10 PM ET at Coors Field. Trea Turner is riding an 11-game hitting streak for the favored Phillies (-157), and Randal Grichuk has hit safely in 10 straight games for the underdog Rockies (+136). Philadelphia’s Ranger Suarez starts against Colorado’s Ryan Feltner.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Phillies vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Saturday, May 13, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
How Do I Watch the Phillies vs. the Rockies?
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
Phillies Stats & Trends
- The Phillies rank 17th in MLB play with 41 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Philadelphia has the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.263).
- The Phillies’ .321 on-base percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- Philadelphia strikes out 9.1 times per game to rank 21st in baseball.
- The Phillies average 1.0 homers per road game this season (20 total on the road).
- Philadelphia is slugging .428 with 3.6 extra-base hits per game on the road.
- The team averages 9.2 hits per game and is batting .260 on the road this season.
Phillies Key Batters
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in slugging percentage (.510) thanks to 19 extra-base hits. He has a .313 batting average and an on-base percentage of .361.
- Among all qualified hitters, he is 12th in batting average, his on-base percentage ranks 47th, and he is 36th in slugging.
- Alec Bohm has seven doubles, four home runs and 13 walks. He’s batting .271 and slugging .407 with an on-base percentage of .342.
- His batting average is 61st among qualified players, his on-base percentage 68th, and his slugging percentage 96th.
- Brandon Marsh has 33 hits and an OBP of .413, both of which lead the Phillies this season.
- Kyle Schwarber is batting .188 with a .304 OBP and 18 RBI for Philadelphia this season.
- Schwarber has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies have hit just 32 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the league.
- Colorado ranks 10th in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- The Rockies have an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 17th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 Ks per contest.
- In 17 games at home this season, they’ve hit 15 homers, an average of 0.9 per contest.
- In 17 home games this season, it is slugging .448 with 59 hits going for extra bases.
- They are averaging 9.9 base hits per game and batting .292 as a team at home this season.
Rockies Key Batters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .276 with eight doubles, three home runs and 17 walks. He’s slugging .409 with an on-base percentage of .375.
- He ranks 52nd in batting average, 29th in on-base percentage and 95th in slugging percentage among all qualified hitters in MLB.
- Blackmon heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, three walks and three RBI.
- Kris Bryant is slugging .453 to pace his team. He has a batting average of .307 with an on-base percentage of .383.
- He ranks 19th in batting average, 24th in on-base percentage and 66th in slugging percentage in the big leagues.
- Elias Diaz has put up an on-base percentage of .385 and has 36 hits, both team-high figures for the Rockies.
- C.J. Cron is batting .231 with eight doubles, six home runs and 10 walks.
Phillies vs. Rockies Probable Pitchers
|Ranger Suárez (PHI)||Pitcher||Ryan Feltner (COL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Phillies vs. Rockies Injury Updates
- Phillies: Darick Hall: 10 Day IL (Thumb), Cristian Pache: 10 Day IL (Knee), José Alvarado: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Noah Song: 15 Day IL (Back), Ranger Suárez: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Rafael Marchan: 60 Day IL (Hand), Rhys Hoskins: 60 Day IL (Acl), J.T. Realmuto: day-to-day (Finger)
- Rockies: German Márquez: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Dinelson Lamet: 15 Day IL (Back), Noah Davis: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Ryan Rolison: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Lucas Gilbreath: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Brendan Rodgers: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Tyler Kinley: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Sean Bouchard: 60 Day IL (Biceps), Antonio Senzatela: day-to-day (Forearm)