Table of Contents
The Texas Rangers (37-20) will look to Marcus Semien, who is on a 22-game hitting streak, when they take on the Seattle Mariners (29-29). The Rangers are moneyline favorites (-144) for this contest against the Mariners (+123), which starts at 2:35 PM ET on Sunday at Globe Life Field. Texas’ Nathan Eovaldi and Seattle’s Bryce Miller will start this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rangers vs. Mariners
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
How Do I Watch the Rangers vs. the Mariners?
- TV Channel: BSSW
Rangers Stats & Trends
- The Rangers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in MLB action with 75 total home runs.
- Texas leads MLB with a .276 batting average.
- The Rangers’ .342 on-base percentage is second-best in baseball.
- Texas strikes out 8.8 times per game to rank 13th in MLB.
- The Rangers average 1.7 homers per game when playing at home this season (45 total in home contests).
- Texas is slugging .509 with 3.9 extra-base hits per game at home.
- At home this season the club averages 9.8 hits per game and is batting .291.
Rangers Key Batters
- Semien has an OPS of .877, fueled by an OBP of .371 to go with a slugging percentage of .506. He has a .304 batting average, as well.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, he is 13th in batting average, 21st in on-base percentage, and 22nd in slugging.
- Semien hopes to build on a 22-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last 10 games he is hitting .304 with five doubles, a triple, two home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has nine doubles, 14 home runs and 20 walks. He’s batting .257 and slugging .495 with an on-base percentage of .320.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average places him 82nd, his on-base percentage 105th, and his slugging percentage 34th.
- Garcia has picked up a hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Nate Lowe has 64 hits this season and has a slash line of .281/.357/.439.
- Josh Jung leads Texas with 61 hits, batting .285 this season with 24 extra-base hits.
Mariners Stats & Trends
- The Mariners rank 19th in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- Seattle has a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- The Mariners have an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Seattle is a team with a lot of swing and miss this season, ranking 29th with an average of 9.7 strikeouts per game.
- In 26 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 30 homers, an average of 1.2 per contest.
- In 26 road games this season, it is slugging .375 with 72 hits going for extra bases.
- In 26 road games this season, they have a batting average of .226 while averaging 7.8 base hits per contest.
Mariners Key Batters
- Ty France has a slugging percentage of .408, a team-high for the Mariners. He’s batting .265 with an on-base percentage of .337.
- Including all qualifying players in the big leagues, he is 66th in batting average, 76th in on-base percentage and 97th in slugging percentage.
- Julio Rodriguez has 12 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 17 walks while batting .246. He’s slugging .435 with an on-base percentage of .306.
- He is currently 105th in batting average, 133rd in on-base percentage and 82nd in slugging percentage among all qualified batters.
- Jarred Kelenic has collected 55 hits, a team-best for the Mariners.
- J.P. Crawford leads his team with a .347 on-base percentage.
Rangers vs. Mariners Probable Pitchers
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Bryce Miller (SEA)|
|7 – 2||W/L||3 – 2|
Rangers vs. Mariners Injury Updates
- Rangers: Brad Miller: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Jacob deGrom: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Joe Barlow: 15 Day IL (Illness), Spencer Howard: 60 Day IL (Lat), Brett Martin: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jake Odorizzi: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Glenn Otto: 60 Day IL (Lat)
- Mariners: Dylan Moore: 10 Day IL (Olique), Marco Gonzales: 15 Day IL (Forearm), Penn Murfee: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Andres Munoz: 15 Day IL (Deltoid), Robbie Ray: 15 Day IL (Flexor), Easton McGee: 60 Day IL (Forearm), Evan White: 60 Day IL (Adductor)