Table of Contents
The Texas Tech Red Raiders will visit the Wyoming Cowboys on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET.
The Cowboys are expected to lose by at least two TDs (currently +14) versus the Red Raiders (with an over/under of 51.5 points).
Game Info for Texas Tech vs. Wyoming
- Game Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Stadium: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Texas Tech Pick Insights
- Texas Tech went 7-5-1 ATS last season.
- Texas Tech won its only game last season when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Texas Tech games hit the over eight out of 13 times last season.
Texas Tech Stats & Insights
- Texas Tech averaged 34.2 points per game last season, 10.3 more than Wyoming gave up per outing (23.9).
- When Texas Tech scored more than 23.9 points last year, it went 5-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Texas Tech racked up 90.9 more yards per game (461.5) than Wyoming gave up per matchup (370.6) last year.
- Texas Tech was 5-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team totaled over 370.6 yards last year.
- Texas Tech rushed for 158.9 yards per game last year, just 5.3 more yards than the 153.6 Wyoming allowed per outing.
- Texas Tech had a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record when the team rushed for more than 153.6 yards last year.
- Last season Texas Tech turned the ball over 24 times, 10 more than Wyoming’s takeaways (14).
Texas Tech’s Best Players
- Donovan Smith’s previous season stat line: 1,506 passing yards (115.8 per game), 147-for-222 (66.2%), 12 touchdowns and eight picks.
- Last season, Tahj Brooks rushed for 693 yards on 148 carries (53.3 yards per game) and scored seven times.
- SaRodorick Thompson churned out 684 yards on 140 carries (52.6 yards per game), with seven rushing touchdowns last season.
- Jerand Bradley amassed 51 receptions for 744 yards and six touchdowns last year. He was targeted 85 times, and averaged 57.2 yards per game.
- Xavier White tacked on 572 yards on 45 grabs with three touchdowns. He was targeted 64 times, and averaged 44 receiving yards per game.
- Myles Price grabbed 51 passes for 513 yards and two touchdowns, putting up 39.5 yards per game last year.
- Tony Bradford Jr.’s hard work last season put together a stat line of 5.5 sacks, seven TFL and 28 tackles.
- Krishon Merriweather went to work last year, collecting 99 tackles, five TFL, and two sacks.
- Last season Dadrion Taylor had a huge stat line of three interceptions, 64 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
Wyoming Betting Insights
- Wyoming went 6-6-1 ATS last year.
- Wyoming was 3-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- Last year, six Wyoming games hit the over.
Wyoming Pick Insights
- Last season Wyoming racked up eight fewer points per game (21.2) than Texas Tech surrendered (29.2).
- When Wyoming scored over 29.2 points last year, it was 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Wyoming racked up 111.9 fewer yards per game (313.6) than Texas Tech allowed (425.5) per contest last year.
- Wyoming was 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team amassed over 425.5 yards last year.
- Wyoming rushed for 181.4 yards per game last season, 12.7 more than the 168.7 Texas Tech allowed per outing.
- Wyoming had a 3-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record when the team rushed for more than 168.7 yards last year.
- Wyoming had 15 giveaways last season, while Texas Tech had 19 takeaways.
Wyoming’s Best Players
- Andrew Peasley threw for 1,574 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. He also chipped in with his legs, collecting two touchdowns while racking up 339 yards.
- Titus Swen averaged 79.9 rushing yards and scored eight rushing touchdowns.
- Dawaiian McNeely rushed for 356 yards and one touchdown last season.
- Joshua Cobbs averaged 31.3 yards on 2.7 receptions per game and compiled two receiving touchdowns in 2022.
- Treyton Welch caught 22 passes last season on his way to 308 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland caught 23 passes on his way to 299 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
- Last year DeVonne Harris racked up 8.5 sacks, 10 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Easton Gibbs was a playmaker on defense last season with 79 tackles, three TFL, and three sacks.
- A year ago Cameron Stone recorded 22 tackles, one TFL, and five passes defended as well as two interceptions.