Table of Contents
Will Howard will lead the Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) into their battle versus the Missouri Tigers (2-0) at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium on Saturday at 12:00 PM ET.
The Wildcats are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-5.5), versus the Tigers. The over/under for this game is 46 points.
Game Info for Kansas State vs. Missouri
- Game Day: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Stadium: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Kansas State Pick Insights
- Kansas State is a perfect 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Kansas State is a perfect 2-0 against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Kansas State’s two games with a set total, one has hit the over (50%).
Kansas State Stats & Insights
- Kansas State racked up 7.1 more points per game (32.3) than Missouri gave up (25.2) last year.
- Kansas State was 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when it recorded over 25.2 points last season.
- Kansas State racked up 418.8 yards per game last year, 78 more yards than the 340.8 Missouri gave up per contest.
- Kansas State was 7-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when the team piled up more than 340.8 yards last year.
- Last year Kansas State racked up 208.3 rushing yards per game, 82.6 more than Missouri allowed per outing (125.7).
- Last year Kansas State had an 8-3 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games the team ran for more than 125.7 yards.
- Kansas State turned the ball over 12 times last season, six fewer than Missouri forced turnovers (18).
Kansas State’s Best Players
- Howard’s previous season stat line: 1,633 passing yards (116.6 per game), 119-for-199 (59.8%), 15 touchdowns and four picks.
- Last year, Deuce Vaughn rushed for 1,558 yards on 293 attempts (111.3 yards per game) and scored nine times. Vaughn also collected 42 catches for 378 yards and three scores.
- Adrian Martinez posted 627 rushing yards on 111 carries and 10 touchdowns last season.
- In the previous year, Malik Knowles grabbed 48 passes (on 77 targets) for 725 yards (51.8 per game). He also found the end zone two times.
- Phillip Brooks produced last season, catching 45 passes for 587 yards and four touchdowns. He collected 41.9 receiving yards per game.
- Kade Warner’s stat line last season: 456 receiving yards, 46 catches, five touchdowns, on 74 targets.
- Felix Anudike did his thing last season with a huge stat line of 8.5 sacks, eight TFL and 44 tackles.
- Last season Austin Moore averaged 76 tackles, seven TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Julius Brents collected four interceptions while adding 38 tackles, three TFL, and four passes defended last year.
Missouri Betting Insights
- Missouri has not covered the spread in a game yet this year (0-1-0).
- None of Missouri’s one games with a set total this year have gone over the total.
Missouri Pick Insights
- Last year Missouri put up just 2.9 more points per game (24.8) than Kansas State surrendered (21.9).
- Missouri was 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall last season when the team put up over 21.9 points.
- Missouri collected just 7.5 fewer yards per game (367.6) than Kansas State allowed per matchup (375.1) last year.
- Missouri was 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team amassed over 375.1 yards last year.
- Missouri rushed for 155.8 yards per game last year, just five more yards than the 150.8 Kansas State allowed per contest.
- Last season Missouri had a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games the team ran for over 150.8 yards.
- Missouri had 20 giveaways last year, while Kansas State had 24 takeaways.
Missouri’s Best Players
- Brady Cook completed 64.4% of his passes to throw for 2,710 and 12 touchdowns last season. Cook also contributed in the run game, accumulating six touchdowns on 45 yards per game.
- Cody Schrader racked up nine rushing touchdowns on 57.2 yards per game last season.
- Dominic Lovett averaged 65.1 receiving yards and collected three receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2022 season.
- Barrett Banister averaged 34.8 receiving yards on 4.5 targets per game in 2022.
- Luther Burden III averaged 28.2 receiving yards per game on 5.5 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year Isaiah McGuire collected seven sacks, 10 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Jaylon Carlies put together an excellent stat line last year, tallying 47 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and three interceptions.
- Last year Daylan Carnell picked off three passes to go along with 20 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.