Table of Contents
Chris Godwin will have several player prop bets available when he suits up on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Chris Godwin Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-115)
Chris Godwin Receiving Stats
- This season Godwin has hauled in 104 passes on 142 targets for 1,023 yards and three TDs, averaging 68.2 yards per game.
- So far this season, 18.9% of the 751 passes thrown by his team have gone Godwin’s way.
- He has accounted for 9.7% of his team’s 31 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- In his two matchups against the Cowboys, Godwin’s 70 receiving yards average is 2.5 more than his over/under for Monday’s game (67.5).
- In two matchups against them, Godwin has topped 67.5 yards receiving once.
- Godwin has caught a touchdown pass against the Cowboys once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (1/8/2023): 6 receptions, 55 yardsvs. Panthers (1/1/2023): 9 receptions, 120 yardsat Cardinals (12/25/2022): 8 receptions, 63 yards