Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Mike Evans before he takes to the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ABC/ESPN. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Evans’ Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Mike Evans Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 62.5 (-115)
Mike Evans Receiving Stats
- Evans has hauled in 77 passes and leads his squad with 1,124 yards receiving plus six TDs. He has been targeted 127 times.
- So far this season, 16.9% of the 751 passes thrown by his team have gone Evans’ way.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 31 touchdowns on offense this season, or 19.4%.
- Evans’ 47.5 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Cowboys are 15.0 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Evans, in two games against them, has exceeded 62.5 receiving yards once.
- Evans, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (1/8/2023): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Panthers (1/1/2023): 10 receptions, 207 yards, 3 TDsat Cardinals (12/25/2022): 3 receptions, 29 yards