Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Deebo Samuel before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Samuel’s San Francisco 49ers (0-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at Acrisure Stadium.
Deebo Samuel Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-130)
Deebo Samuel Receiving Stats
- Samuel put together a solid campaign a season ago, working his way to two receiving touchdowns and 632 yards (48.6 ypg).
- The Steelers had the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense last year, giving up 222.3 yards per game through the air.
- The Steelers gave up 29 passing TDs last year (1.7 per game), ranking them 28th among NFL defenses.
- The Steelers’ defense intercepted opposing QBs 20 times last season (1.2 per game), first in the league.
Last Season Stats: 49ers vs. Steelers
- Last year, the 49ers racked up 6.1 more points per game (26.5) than the Steelers gave up (20.4).
- The 49ers racked up 35.2 more yards per game (365.6) than the Steelers gave up per outing (330.4) last year.
- Last season, the 49ers passed for just 4.5 more yards (226.8) than the Steelers allowed per contest (222.3).
- Last season the 49ers ran for 30.7 more yards per game (138.8) than the Steelers allowed per contest (108.1).
- The 49ers had 17 giveaways last season, while the Steelers had 23 takeaways.