Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Joe Burrow’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) and the Cleveland Browns (0-0) meet in a Week 1 matchup between AFC North foes at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 265.5 (-115)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Last year Burrow recorded 4,475 passing yards (279.7 yards per game) while going 414-for-606 (68.3% completion percentage) and throwing for 35 touchdowns with 12 interceptions.
- Burrow also helped with his legs, tallying five touchdowns on 16.1 yards per game.
- The 196.2 passing yards the Browns gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense.
- The Browns conceded 20 passing TDs last year (1.2 per game), ranking them fifth among NFL defenses.
- The Browns’ defense picked off opposing QBs 11 times last season (0.6 per game), 21st in the league.
- Burrow averaged 251 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Browns, 14.5 yards less than his over/under for Sunday.
- In those games, Burrow threw for more than this outing’s 265.5-yard over/under once.
- Burrow has multiple touchdown passes in two of those outings against the Browns.
Last Season Stats: Bengals vs. Browns
- The Bengals put up 3.7 more points per game (26.1) than the Browns surrendered (22.4) last year.
- The Bengals averaged 360.5 yards per game last year, 29.3 more yards than the 331.2 the Browns gave up per outing.
- Last season the Bengals passed for 68.8 more yards per game (265) than the Browns allowed per outing (196.2).
- Last season the Bengals averaged 95.5 yards per game on the ground, 39.5 fewer than the Browns allowed per contest (135).
- Last season the Bengals had 18 turnovers, two fewer than the Browns had takeaways (20).