Table of Contents
Evan Engram has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET airing on NBC. The AFC Divisional round features a matchup between Engram’s Jacksonville Jaguars and the Kansas City Chiefs from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Evan Engram Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-115)
Evan Engram Receiving Stats
- Engram has caught 73 passes on 98 targets for 766 yards and four TDs, averaging 45.1 yards per game.
- Engram has been the target of 98 of his team’s 596 passing attempts this season, or 16.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 41 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.8%.
Against Kansas City
- Engram’s 14.5 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Chiefs are 31 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Engram has never gone over 45.5 yards receiving.
- Engram has caught a touchdown pass against the Chiefs once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (1/14/2023): 7 receptions, 93 yards, 1 TDvs. Titans (1/7/2023): 4 receptions, 27 yardsat Texans (1/1/2023): 1 reception, 16 yards