Table of Contents
Jalen Hurts will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET live on FOX. Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles enter a showdown against the New York Giants at Lincoln Financial Field in the NFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 245.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 51.5 (-105)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 3,701 yards (246.7 per game) while completing 66.5% of his passes, with 22 TDs and six INTs.
- In addition he has 760 rushing yards on 165 carries with 13 TDs, averaging 50.7 yards per game.
- So far this season, Hurts has completed 306 of his 460 pass attempts. That’s 20.4 completions per game, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Hurts has racked up 1,881 air yards on completed passes, to rank 12th in the NFL.
- The Eagles have run 49.6% passing plays and 50.4% rushing plays this season. They rank second in the NFL in scoring.
Against New York
- In four matchups against the Giants, Hurts averaged 193.5 passing yards per game, 52.0 yards less than his over/under for Saturday.
- Hurts has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 245.5-yard over/under in that span.
- Hurts threw multiple touchdown passes two times over those outings against the Giants.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (1/8/2023): 20-of-35 (57.1%), 229 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INTvs. Saints (1/1/2023): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsat Cowboys (12/24/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTs