Table of Contents
RJ Harvey will lead the UCF Knights (3-0) into their matchup against the Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium, on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET.
The Wildcats are the favorites (-6.5) in their matchup against the Knights, with the over/under being 57 points. (On the moneyline, the Wildcats are -248 and the Knights are +202.)
Game Info for Kansas State vs. UCF
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Manhattan, Kansas
- Stadium: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Kansas State Pick Insights
- Kansas State is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Kansas State is 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Out of Kansas State’s three games with a set total, two have hit the over (66.7%).
Kansas State Stats & Insights
- Kansas State is averaging 464.3 yards per game offensively this year (30th in the FBS), and are giving up 314.3 yards per game (49th) on the other side of the ball.
- Kansas State has the 34th-ranked offense this year (38 points per game), and has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 24th-best with just 14.3 points allowed per game.
- Kansas State is putting up 293.3 passing yards per game on offense (26th in the FBS), and ranks 106th on the other side of the ball with 264.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- Kansas State sports the 58th-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (171 per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with just 50 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Kansas State has been shining on both sides of the ball in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking 19th-best in third-down conversion rate (52.4%) and 17th-best in third-down conversion rate allowed (29.5%).
- Kansas State ranks 75th in college football with a -1 turnover margin after forcing 2 turnovers (107th in the FBS) and committing three (32nd in the FBS).
Kansas State’s Best Players
- Will Howard has compiled 817 yards (272.3 ypg) on 64-of-97 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he’s added 59 rushing yards (19.7 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- DJ Giddens has carried the ball 36 times for a team-high 216 yards on the ground.
- Treshaun Ward has collected 168 yards on 37 attempts, scoring one time. He’s caught seven passes for 72 yards (24 per game) and one touchdown, as well.
- Phillip Brooks’ team-high 184 yards as a receiver have come on 18 receptions (out of 25 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has hauled in 11 receptions totaling 183 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- RJ Garcia II has a total of 168 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 10 throws and scoring one touchdown.
- Khalid Duke has racked up three sacks to lead the team, while also picking up three TFL and six tackles.
- Austin Moore is the team’s leading tackler this year. He’s picked up 15 tackles, five TFL, and one sack.
- Will Lee III has a team-high one interception to go along with 12 tackles, one TFL, and one pass defended.
UCF Betting Insights
- UCF is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- UCF hase gone over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
UCF Pick Insights
- UCF’s offense has been excelling, compiling 617.7 total yards per contest (best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 27th by giving up 284 total yards per game.
- UCF has been productive on both offense and defense this season, ranking 17th-best in points per game (40.7) and 16th-best in points allowed per game (12).
- In terms of passing, UCF has been productive on both sides of the ball this season, ranking 16th-best in passing yards per game (318.3) and 20th-best in passing yards allowed per game (166.7).
- UCF’s run offense has been leading the charge for the team, as it ranks second-best in the FBS with 299.3 rushing yards per game. In terms of defense, it is surrendering 117.3 rushing yards per game, which ranks 55th.
- UCF’s third-down offense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks 18th-best in the FBS with a 52.6% third-down conversion rate. In terms of defense, it is ceding a 32.6% third-down rate, which ranks 34th.
- UCF has registered three forced turnovers (82nd in the FBS) and committed five turnovers (78th in the FBS) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 102nd in the FBS.
UCF’s Best Players
- John Rhys Plumlee has put up 553 passing yards, or 184.3 per game, so far this season. He has completed 70.4% of his passes and has thrown three touchdowns with four interceptions. He’s also helped out on the ground with 54.3 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- The team’s top rusher, Harvey, has carried the ball 39 times for 239 yards (79.7 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 100 receiving yards (33.3 per game) on five catches with one receiving touchdown.
- Johnny Richardson has rushed for 213 yards on 33 carries.
- Kobe Hudson leads his squad with 325 receiving yards on 15 receptions.
- Javon Baker has put together a 209-yard season so far with one touchdown. He’s caught 13 passes on 21 targets.
- Malachi Lawrence leads the team with two sacks, and also has two TFL and three tackles.
- Josh Celiscar is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s picked up 17 tackles and one TFL.
- Corey Thornton has picked off a team-high one pass. He also has five tackles and one pass defended to his name.