Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on K.J. Osborn for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Osborn’s Minnesota Vikings (0-0) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
K.J. Osborn Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
K.J. Osborn Receiving Stats
- Osborn collected five touchdowns and had 650 receiving yards (38.2 ypg) last year.
- The 203.6 yards per game the Buccaneers conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Buccaneers’ defense was 28th in the NFL last year, allowing 1.7 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Buccaneers’ defense picked off opposing QBs 10 times last season (0.6 per game), 24th in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Buccaneers
- The Vikings averaged 24.9 points per game last year, 3.8 more than the Buccaneers surrendered per outing (21.1).
- The Vikings racked up 37.2 more yards per game (361.5) than the Buccaneers gave up per matchup (324.3) last year.
- The Vikings passed for 263.8 yards per game last season, 60.2 more than the 203.6 the Buccaneers allowed per contest.
- Last season the Vikings rushed for 23 fewer yards per game (97.7) than the Buccaneers allowed per contest (120.7).
- Last year the Vikings turned the ball over 23 times, three more than the Buccaneers’ takeaways (20).