Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Leonard Fournette’s player prop bet markets for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ABC/ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. The NFC Wild Card round will see Fournette’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers enter a showdown against the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Leonard Fournette Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-110)
Leonard Fournette Rushing Stats
- Fournette has run for a team-leading 668 yards on 189 carries (41.8 yards per game) and scored three TDs.
- He also has 73 receptions for 523 yards (32.7 yards per game) and three touchdowns on the year.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 31 touchdowns on offense this season, or 19.4%.
- He has handled 189, or 49.0%, of his team’s 386 rushing attempts this season.
- Fournette ranks 31st in rushing yards after contact this season with 286, thanks in part to four broken tackles.
- Fournette averaged 79.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cowboys, 43.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- Fournette has rushed for more than 36.5 yards once against the Cowboys.
- Fournette has not rushed for a touchdown against the Cowboys.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (1/8/2023): 0 carries, 0 yardsvs. Panthers (1/1/2023): 10 carries, 28 yardsat Cardinals (12/25/2022): 20 carries, 72 yards; 9 receptions, 90 yards