Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop bet markets for Tom Brady ahead of his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ABC/ESPN. Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round.
Tom Brady Player Props vs. Dallas
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 16, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 279.5 (-115)
Tom Brady Passing Stats
- Brady has thrown for 4,694 yards (276.1 per game) while completing 66.8% of his passes, with 25 TDs and nine INTs.
- He has also contributed -1 yards on 29 carries (and one TD), averaging -0.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Brady ranks first in the league with 28.8 completed passes per game (490 total completions this season).
- Brady has racked up 2,379 air yards on completed passes, to rank fourth in the NFL.
- The Buccaneers, who rank 25th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 66.1% of the time while running the ball 33.9% of the time.
- Brady’s 295.5 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Cowboys are 16.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday’s game.
- In those games, Brady threw for more than this contest’s 279.5-yard over/under once.
- Brady threw a touchdown pass in both of those matchups against the Cowboys, and threw multiple TD passes against them once.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (1/8/2023): 13-of-17 (76.5%), 84 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Panthers (1/1/2023): 34-of-45 (75.6%), 432 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 3 carries, 4 yards, 1 TDat Cardinals (12/25/2022): 32-of-48 (66.7%), 281 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs