Table of Contents
Travis Kelce has player prop betting options available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs enter a showdown against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.5 (-120)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce has 110 catches (152 targets) and a team-best 1,338 yards receiving (78.7 per game) plus 12 TDs.
- Kelce has been the target of 152 of his team’s 651 passing attempts this season, or 23.3% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 12 of his team’s 59 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.3%.
- Kelce has averaged 58.7 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups against the Bengals, 17.8 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In three matchups against them, Kelce has gone over 76.5 yards receiving once.
- In three matchups versus the Bengals, Kelce has had a TD catch twice, but never more than one in any single game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jaguars (1/21/2023): 14 receptions, 98 yards, 2 TDsat Raiders (1/7/2023): 6 receptions, 38 yardsvs. Broncos (1/1/2023): 7 receptions, 43 yards