Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bets for Travis Kelce ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) and the Detroit Lions (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: September 7, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 79.5 (-115)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Last year Kelce was the best receiver among the current Chiefs, collecting 110 receptions for 1,338 yards and 12 touchdowns. He was targeted 152 times and averaged 78.7 yards per game.
- The 245.8 passing yards the Lions allowed per game last year made them the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- With 26 passing TDs conceded last season, the Lions’ defense was ranked 23rd in the NFL.
- The Lions’ defense intercepted opposing QBs 12 times last year (0.7 per game), 19th in the NFL.
Last Season Stats: Chiefs vs. Lions
- The Chiefs put up 4.1 more points per game (29.2) than the Lions surrendered (25.1) last year.
- The Chiefs collected 21.2 more yards per game (413.6) than the Lions allowed per contest (392.4) last year.
- Last year the Chiefs ran for 52 more yards per game (297.8) than the Lions allowed per outing (245.8).
- Last year the Chiefs ran for 30.6 fewer yards per game (115.9) than the Lions allowed per contest (146.5).
- The Chiefs turned the ball over one more time (23 total) than the Lions forced a turnover (22) last season.