Table of Contents
The Tennessee Titans (1-1) visit the Cleveland Browns (1-1) at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Browns averaged 349.1 yards per game on offense last season (14th in NFL), and they ranked 14th defensively with 331.2 yards allowed per game. The Titans were a bottom-five offense last season, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per contest. Defensively, they ranked 23rd in the NFL (351.6 yards allowed per game).
Browns vs. Titans Picks
The Browns are expected by Splash Inc. users to win, but not cover the spread, against the Titans on Sunday. At the moment, 55.7% of users are picking them to win, while 69.7% have picked the Titans to cover the 3.5-point spread.
Game Info: Browns vs. Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Read the betting insights and trends below before placing a bet on Sunday’s Cleveland-Tennessee spread (Cleveland -3.5) or total (39.5 points).
Game Trends for Browns
- The Browns went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Browns covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- Browns games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Browns
- Last year, the Browns averaged just 0.1 more points per game (21.2) than the Titans allowed (21.1).
- When the Browns recorded over 21.1 points last year, they were 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Titans had a 8-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-6 record overall in games when they allowed less than 21.2 points last season.
- The Browns racked up 349.1 yards per game last year, only 2.5 fewer than the 351.6 the Titans gave up per matchup.
- When the Browns amassed more than 351.6 yards last season, the team was 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- In games the Titans kept their opponents to less than 349.1 yards last year, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Browns rushed for 146.5 yards per game last year, 69.6 more than the 76.9 the Titans allowed per contest.
- The Browns had a 8-7 ATS record and a 7-8 overall record when the team rushed for over 76.9 yards last year.
- When the Titans held their opponents to fewer than 146.5 yards on the ground last season, they were -6-1 against the spread and – overall.
- Last season the Browns turned the ball over 21 times, one more than the Titans’ takeaways (20).
Best Players for Browns
- Deshaun Watson: 1,102 PASS YDS / 183.7 YPG / 58.2% / 7 TD / 5 INT / 36 CAR / 175 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Pierre Strong Jr.: 10 CAR / 100 YDS / 10 YPG / 1 TD / 7 REC / 42 YDS / 4.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Amari Cooper: 78 REC / 1,160 YDS / 68.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 61 REC / 839 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 3 TD
- David Njoku: 58 REC / 628 YDS / 44.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Grant Delpit: 101 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 INT / 10 PD
Game Trends for Titans
- The Titans covered the spread nine times in 17 games last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Titans went 3-3 last season.
- The Titans had five of their 17 games go over the point total last season.
Stats & Insights for Titans
- Last season the Titans racked up 4.9 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Browns surrendered (22.4).
- The Titans were 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when they recorded over 22.4 points last season.
- The Browns had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall in games when they allowed less than 17.5 points last year.
- The Titans collected 296.8 yards per game last season, 34.4 fewer yards than the 331.2 the Browns allowed per contest.
- The Titans were 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team totaled over 331.2 yards last year.
- The Browns had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall when holding their opponents to less than 296.8 yards last year.
- Last season the Titans piled up 125.4 rushing yards per game, just 9.6 fewer yards than the Browns allowed per contest (135).
- The Titans had a 4-2 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record when the team ran for more than 135 yards last season.
- Last season, the Browns were -2 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to fewer than 125.4 yards on the ground.
- The Titans turned the ball over three more times (23 total) than the Browns forced turnovers (20) last season.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 2,536 PASS YDS / 211.3 YPG / 65.2% / 13 TD / 6 INT
- Derrick Henry: 349 CAR / 1,538 YDS / 96.1 YPG / 13 TD / 33 REC / 398 YDS / 24.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Malik Willis: 27 CAR / 123 YDS / 17.6 YPG / 1 TD
- DeAndre Hopkins: 64 REC / 717 YDS / 79.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Moore: 48 REC / 548 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Chigoziem Okonkwo: 32 REC / 450 YDS / 28.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Kevin Byard: 106 TKL / 4 INT / 6 PD