Table of Contents
The Baltimore Ravens (2-0) and the Indianapolis Colts (1-1) square off at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Ravens owned the 19th-ranked offense last season (20.6 points per game), and they were better defensively, ranking third-best with just 18.5 points allowed per game. The Colts totaled 311.6 yards per game on offense last season (27th in NFL), and they ranked 15th on defense with 334 yards allowed per game.
Ravens vs. Colts Picks
The Ravens are expected by Splash Inc. users to both win straight up and cover the spread against the Colts on Sunday. Right now, 96.7% of users are picking them to win and 64.2% are picking the Ravens to cover the 7.5-point spread.
Game Info: Ravens vs. Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Read the betting insights and trends below before making a bet on Sunday’s Baltimore-Indianapolis spread (Baltimore -7.5) or total (45 points).
Game Trends for Ravens
- The Ravens went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Ravens were favored by 7.5 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Last season, five of the Ravens’ games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens scored 4.5 fewer points per game (20.6) than the Colts gave up (25.1) last season.
- The Ravens were 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when they put up over 25.1 points last year.
- Last year the Colts had a 4-4 record against the spread and a 3-4-1 record overall in games when they held opponents to fewer than 20.6 points.
- The Ravens averaged only 4.8 more yards per game (338.8) than the Colts gave up per contest (334) last season.
- In games that the Ravens amassed over 334 yards last year, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- In games the Colts limited their opponents to less than 338.8 yards last season, they had a -7 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Ravens rushed for 35.9 more yards per game (160) than the Colts allowed per contest (124.1).
- Last season the Ravens had a 6-6 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 124.1 yards.
- Last season, the Colts were -8 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 160 yards on the ground.
- The Ravens had 21 giveaways last year, while the Colts had 21 takeaways.
Best Players for Ravens
- Lamar Jackson: 2,242 PASS YDS / 186.8 YPG / 62.3% / 17 TD / 7 INT / 112 CAR / 764 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Gus Edwards: 87 CAR / 433 YDS / 48.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Mark Andrews: 73 REC / 847 YDS / 56.5 YPG / 5 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 37 REC / 407 YDS / 29.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Isaiah Likely: 36 REC / 373 YDS / 26.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Roquan Smith: 169 TKL / 11 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 3 INT / 6 PD
Game Trends for Colts
- The Colts’ record against the spread last year was 6-11-0.
- The Colts didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 7.5-point or more underdogs last year.
- In 17 Colts games last year, seven of them hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Colts
- Last season the Colts racked up just 1.5 fewer points per game (17) than the Ravens gave up (18.5).
- The Colts were 4-3 against the spread and 3-3-1 overall in games when they put up over 18.5 points last season.
- Last year the Ravens had a 4-4 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 17 points.
- The Colts racked up just 12.7 fewer yards per game (311.6) than the Ravens allowed per contest (324.3) last season.
- In games that the Colts amassed over 324.3 yards last year, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall.
- The Ravens had a -5 record ATS and a – record overall when holding their opponents to fewer than 311.6 yards last season.
- The Colts rushed for 109.8 yards per game last season, 17.7 more than the 92.1 the Ravens allowed per outing.
- The Colts had a 4-6 ATS record and a 2-7-1 overall record when the team ran for more than 92.1 yards last year.
- When the Ravens held their opponents to less than 109.8 yards on the ground last season, they were -6 against the spread and – overall.
- The Colts turned the ball over nine more times (34 total) than the Ravens forced turnovers (25) last year.
Best Players for Colts
- Zack Moss: 93 CAR / 456 YDS / 35.1 YPG / 1 TD / 11 REC / 39 YDS / 3 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 68 CAR / 236 YDS / 19.7 YPG / 1 TD / 30 REC / 209 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 99 REC / 925 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Alec Pierce: 41 REC / 593 YDS / 37.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Isaiah McKenzie: 42 REC / 423 YDS / 28.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Zaire Franklin: 166 TKL / 12 TFL / 3 SACK / 6 PD