Table of Contents
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) meet the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
With 365.6 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranked fifth-worst in the NFL, the Raiders had to lean on their 12th-ranked offense (352.5 yards per contest) to keep them in games last season. The Steelers ranked 23rd in total offense (322.6 yards per game) and 13th in total defense (330.4 yards allowed per game) last season.
Raiders vs. Steelers Picks
Right now, 56.8% of Splash Inc. users are picking the Raiders to win straight up against the Steelers on Sunday, with 52.6% expecting the Steelers to cover the 2.5-point spread.
Game Info: Raiders vs. Steelers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
Before placing a bet on Sunday’s Las Vegas-Pittsburgh spread (Las Vegas -2.5) or total (43 points), take a look at the betting insights and trends below.
Game Trends for Raiders
- The Raiders went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season, the Raiders had an ATS record of 4-4.
- A total of nine of the Raiders’ games last season went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- Last year, the Raiders racked up just 2.8 more points per game (23.2) than the Steelers surrendered (20.4).
- The Raiders were 8-2 against the spread and 6-4 overall last season when the team recorded over 20.4 points.
- Last year the Steelers had a 10-1-1 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 23.2 points.
- The Raiders racked up 352.5 yards per game last season, 22.1 more yards than the 330.4 the Steelers gave up per matchup.
- In games that the Raiders piled up over 330.4 yards last year, the team was 7-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- In games the Steelers limited their opponents to fewer than 352.5 yards last year, they had a -2 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Raiders ran for 13 more yards per game (121.1) than the Steelers allowed per outing (108.1).
- Last season the Raiders had a 7-1 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 108.1 yards.
- When the Steelers limited their opponents to less than 121.1 yards on the ground last season, they were -4 against the spread and – overall.
- The Raiders turned the ball over 21 times last season, two fewer than the Steelers forced turnovers (23).
Best Players for Raiders
- Jimmy Garoppolo: 2,437 PASS YDS / 221.5 YPG / 67.2% / 16 TD / 4 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 340 CAR / 1,653 YDS / 97.2 YPG / 12 TD / 53 REC / 400 YDS / 23.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Zamir White: 17 CAR / 70 YDS / 6.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 100 REC / 1,516 YDS / 89.2 YPG / 14 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 67 REC / 804 YDS / 57.4 YPG / 6 TD
- DeAndre Carter: 46 REC / 538 YDS / 31.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Marcus Epps: 92 TKL / 4 TFL / 6 PD
Game Trends for Steelers
- The Steelers had 10 wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- The Steelers had an ATS record of 5-4-1 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- Last season, seven of the Steelers’ 17 games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers averaged 18.1 points per game last season, 6.5 fewer than the Raiders allowed (24.6).
- When the Steelers put up more than 24.6 points last year, they were 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Last year the Raiders had a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 18.1 points.
- The Steelers racked up 322.6 yards per game last year, 43 fewer yards than the 365.6 the Raiders allowed per outing.
- In games the Raiders held their opponents to fewer than 322.6 yards last year, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Steelers rushed for 121.9 yards per game last year, just 0.9 fewer yards than the 122.8 the Raiders allowed per contest.
- The Steelers had a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record when the team ran for more than 122.8 yards last year.
- When the Raiders held their opponents to less than 121.9 rushing yards last season, they were -4 against the spread and – overall.
- The Steelers turned the ball over 19 times last year, six more turnovers than the Raiders forced (13).
Best Players for Steelers
- Kenny Pickett: 2,404 PASS YDS / 184.9 YPG / 63% / 7 TD / 9 INT / 55 CAR / 237 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Najee Harris: 272 CAR / 1,034 YDS / 60.8 YPG / 7 TD / 41 REC / 229 YDS / 13.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Jaylen Warren: 77 CAR / 379 YDS / 23.7 YPG / 1 TD / 28 REC / 214 YDS / 13.4 YPG / 0 TD
- George Pickens: 52 REC / 801 YDS / 47.1 YPG / 4 TD
- Pat Freiermuth: 63 REC / 732 YDS / 48.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Allen Robinson II: 33 REC / 339 YDS / 33.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Elandon Roberts: 104 TKL / 10 TFL / 4.5 SACK