Table of Contents
DeVonta Smith will have several player props available when he hits the field on Monday at 7:15 PM ET live on ABC. This Week 3 matchup sees Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) hit the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
DeVonta Smith Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 7:15 PM
- Date: September 25, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 61.5 (-115)
DeVonta Smith Receiving Stats
- Smith has 11 catches (15 targets) and leads the Eagles with 178 yards receiving (89.0 per game) plus two TDs.
- So far this season, 26.8% of the 56 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith’s way.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s five touchdowns on offense this season, or 40.0%.
Against Tampa Bay
- Smith is averaging 45.5 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Buccaneers, 16.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (61.5).
- In two matchups against them, Smith has never gone over 61.5 yards receiving.
- Smith has not caught a touchdown pass versus the Buccaneers.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Buccaneers
- Last year, the Eagles racked up seven more points per game (28.1) than the Buccaneers surrendered (21.1).
- The Eagles collected 64.8 more yards per game (389.1) than the Buccaneers allowed per matchup (324.3) last year.
- Last year the Eagles ran for 37.9 more yards per game (241.5) than the Buccaneers allowed per contest (203.6).
- Last year the Eagles rushed for 26.9 more yards per game (147.6) than the Buccaneers allowed per outing (120.7).
- The Eagles turned the ball over 19 times last year, one fewer than the Buccaneers forced turnovers (20).