Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Matthew Stafford for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (1-1) and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) square off in Week 3 at Paycor Stadium.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 25, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 252.5 (-115)
Matthew Stafford Passing Stats
- Stafford has thrown for 641 yards (320.5 per game) while completing 62.4% of his passes, with one TD and two INTs.
- Stafford has also helped out via the running game, with 28 yards (14.0 per game) on seven carries.
- Stafford ranks fourth in the league with 29.0 completed passes per game (58 total completions this season).
- The Rams have thrown the ball in 60.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 40.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks ninth in the NFL in points scored.
- Stafford had 283 passing yards in one matchup against the Bengals, 30.5 yards higher than his over/under for Monday.
- In that matchup, Stafford threw for more than this outing’s 252.5-yard over/under.
- Stafford threw multiple touchdown passes in that game against the Bengals.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Bengals
- The Rams scored 18.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 20.1 per outing the Bengals surrendered.
- The Rams averaged 55.2 fewer yards per game (280.5) than the Bengals gave up per outing (335.7) last year.
- Last season the Rams racked up 182.8 passing yards per game, 46.3 fewer than the Bengals allowed per outing (229.1).
- The Rams rushed for 97.7 yards per game last year, just 8.9 fewer yards than the 106.6 the Bengals allowed per contest.
- Last year the Rams had 23 turnovers, one fewer than the Bengals had takeaways (24).