Table of Contents
The Cleveland Browns (2-1) take on a fellow AFC North foe when they host the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
The Browns rank 11th in points scored this year (24.3 points per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 10.7 points allowed per game. With 348 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Ravens rank 12th in the NFL in 2023. Defensively, they rank 10th, surrendering 292.3 total yards per game.
Browns vs. Ravens Picks
The Browns are projected by Splash Inc. users to win, but not cover the spread, against the Ravens on Sunday. At the moment, 56.2% of users are picking them to win, but 53.0% expect the Ravens to cover the 3-point spread.
Game Info: Browns vs. Ravens
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Read the betting insights and trends below before making a wager on Sunday’s Cleveland-Baltimore spread (Cleveland -3) or total (40.5 points).
Game Trends for Browns
- The Browns have covered the spread twice in three opportunities this season.
- The Browns are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- The Browns have combined with their opponent to go over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns have the 10th-ranked offense this year (366.3 yards per game), and they’ve been even better on defense, ranking best with only 163.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Browns rank 11th in points scored this season (24.3 points per game), but they’ve been shining on the defensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 10.7 points allowed per game.
- The Browns sport the 21st-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (205.7 passing yards per game), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking best with just 111.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Browns have been firing on all cylinders in the running game this year, as they rank fourth-best in rushing offense (160.7 rushing yards per game) and second-best in rushing defense (52 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Browns rank 22nd in third-down conversion rate this season (34.9%), but they’ve been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with a 19.5% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Browns are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense (17th in the league), while sporting the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (3.7) this season.
- With two forced turnovers (22nd in NFL) against seven turnovers committed (29th in NFL), the Browns’ -5 turnover margin is the fourth-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Browns
- Deshaun Watson: 678 PASS YDS / 226 YPG / 63.7% / 4 TD / 2 INT / 15 CAR / 83 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Jerome Ford: 41 CAR / 160 YDS / 53.3 YPG / 1 TD / 5 REC / 58 YDS / 19.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Amari Cooper: 17 REC / 243 YDS / 81 YPG / 1 TD
- Elijah Moore: 15 REC / 128 YDS / 42.7 YPG / 0 TD
- David Njoku: 10 REC / 92 YDS / 30.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Grant Delpit: 16 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Game Trends for Ravens
- The Ravens have covered the spread twice in three opportunities this season.
- The Ravens are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Ravens have gone over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens are generating 348 total yards per contest on offense this season (12th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 292.3 total yards per contest (10th-ranked).
- With 23.7 points per game on offense, the Ravens rank 14th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank eighth, surrendering 18.3 points per game.
- In terms of passing, the Ravens rank 24th in the NFL (190 passing yards per game) and 11th defensively (200 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Ravens’ rushing attack has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 158 rushing yards per contest. In terms of defense, they are allowing 92.3 rushing yards per game, which ranks eighth.
- The Ravens’ third-down offense has been dominant, posting a 51.1% third-down conversion percentage (second-best) this season. On defense, they rank 24th by giving up a 45.5% third-down rate.
- The Ravens have been dominant on defense in terms of yards per play, allowing only 4.5 (second-best). On offense, they rank 14th in the NFL by racking up 5.4 yards per play.
- At -2, the Ravens own the 20th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL, with two forced turnovers (22nd in NFL) and four turnovers committed (15th in NFL).
Best Players for Ravens
- Lamar Jackson: 608 PASS YDS / 202.7 YPG / 73.3% / 2 TD / 1 INT / 32 CAR / 193 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Gus Edwards: 29 CAR / 145 YDS / 48.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Zay Flowers: 21 REC / 188 YDS / 62.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Nelson Agholor: 9 REC / 102 YDS / 51 YPG / 1 TD
- Mark Andrews: 9 REC / 80 YDS / 40 YPG / 1 TD
- Roquan Smith: 33 TKL / 2 TFL / 1.5 SACK / 1 PD