Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player props for David Njoku ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. AFC North opponents meet in Week 4 when Njoku and the Cleveland Browns (2-1) take the field against the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) at Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
David Njoku Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 29.5 (-115)
David Njoku Receiving Stats
- Njoku has 92 yards on 10 grabs. He has been targeted 11 times, and puts up 30.7 yards receiving per game.
- Njoku has been the target of 10.8% (11 total) of his team’s 102 passing attempts this season.
- Njoku has averaged 44.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens, 15.2 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Njoku, in three games against them, has surpassed 29.5 receiving yards twice.
- Njoku has caught a touchdown pass against the Ravens once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Browns vs. Ravens
- The Browns put up 21.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 18.5 per matchup the Ravens surrendered.
- The Browns averaged 24.8 more yards per game (349.1) than the Ravens gave up per contest (324.3) last year.
- Last season the Browns passed for 29.6 fewer yards per game (202.6) than the Ravens allowed per contest (232.2).
- Last year the Browns ran for 54.4 more yards per game (146.5) than the Ravens allowed per outing (92.1).
- Last year the Browns had 21 turnovers, four fewer than the Ravens had takeaways (25).